Hello girls after a long time , I'm here again to talk with you dear readers and readers .
I came here to bring good news and wish you a great 2014 to everyone.
Let's start with the news from today all blog entries teram two versions ,
the first version and the second in Portuguese Inglês , you must be wondering why right then I'll explain.
Statistics by my blog I have a very large American audience , so why will translate all the posts , the videos will still only in Portuguese language ( Brazil ) because I can not speak much English , know more even the very basics , plus SIM posts have both versions .
The second novelty is that this will have entire month of January blog post at least 5 per week , will put homemade beauty recipes that give very sure , already tested , tutorials hairstyles apply to those who use and those who do not use, tutorials make, nail , make yourself , pictures taken by myself of landscapes , nature , cute things , and more .
I beg your pardon for my absence , I thank everyone who always find a way to just pass on the blog , who like to watch videos of the channel , which signed up to know that every day is what motivates me to record more videos for you , I love it because I like all issues related to beauty and I created the channel and blog to share all this and more with you sweetheart ( a) s readers ( a) , then it's good I'll staying here , do not forget to visit me and you who have not yet signed up for my channel and subscribe click here : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKYn3Je40f4MDoESdl0iK3w/feed?view_as=public
... and God be with you , kiss on the core s22 bye !

Comentários
Postar um comentário